A cookie is a file that downloads onto your computer when visiting our website. Cookies allow us to collect information about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system and browser, among other details, for system administration. This information is statistical data about how you browse our website; we never receive information about what is stored on your computer.
There are different types of cookies according to the amount of time they are active:
1. Session Cookies
These are temporary cookies that are stored in the cookie folder of your browser until you leave the website; they are not saved onto the hard disk. The information received from these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns.
2. Permanent or persistent cookies
These are stored on the hard disk and are read by our website every time you make a return visit.
The main cookies used by our website are:
- Cookies that are necessary to provide, for instance, a smooth browsing experience, to process the payment of goods and services requested by the user and to ensure webpage content loads properly.
- Third party cookies, such as those used by social networks.
- Analytical cookies for regular maintenance purposes and to provide the best possible service to the user and gather statistical data on usage.
Cookies help us to improve our website and provide a better, more customised service. In particular, they allow us to:
- Estimate numbers and patterns of use.
- Store information on your preferences and tailor our website to your particular interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our website.
Who uses the information stored by our website cookies?
The information stored by our website cookies is used exclusively by our website, with the exception of those identified as ‘third party cookies’, which are used and managed by external groups to provide services that we have requested in order to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website.
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your web browser options.
With the following links you will find all the information necessary to configure or disable your cookies on each browser.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for MacOs
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android
You can disable all these cookies by configuring your browser to automatically delete them as soon as you close your browser, computer or device.